Mar en calma
Many people asked me for a new version of ”Dona d’Aigua X”. I kept rejecting the idea for two years, just until my friend Mar (that means Sea in English) made me the same proposal. So it is Mar, and this artwork is named after her. Actually, I think the most beautiful things happen when you do something for someone whom you really appreciate. Thank you, Mar!
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.