We are retching at a turning point on our planet due to the irresponsibility of human beings. Absolute loneliness might be the result. I showed it through a pregnant woman standing alone on a little space. This artwork illustrated an article by Yayo Herrero published in "Barcelona Metròpolis” magazine.
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 40w x 60h cm / 15.7w x 23.6h in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.