Nadadora en el Gran Azul
Swimming in the sea is a pleasure that I discovered when I was just a child, and now, it has become one of the most relaxing activities I know. It makes me feel good. I suppose this is why I like so much to represent women swimming and enjoying the beauty of the ocean.
- Unique work.
- Media: Mixed Media (acrylic paint, watercolours, cardboard, threads, fabric, pieces of plastic, polypropylene) on a wooden box.
- Size: 26w x 26h x 4d cm / 10.2w x 10.2h x 1.6d in (including the frame).
- Frame: White lacquered wood with museum level glass Artglass AR70 (It reduces reflections to less than 1%).
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Changes or refunds in acquisitions of original artworks are not accepted.