Dona d'Aigua X
“Dona d’Aigua X” is the last piece of my first series and I decided to move away from the suffering and drama exhibited in most of my previous pieces and give a chance to inner peace. It was easy to create the piece because, from the very first moment, I could clearly see the composition in my mind. I think the reason is because I love the idea of lying down in the sea, nothing more. Actually, it makes me feel absolutely blissful".
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.