Dona d'Aigua IV
In most artwork of my first series of "Dones d'Aigua", women were immersed in situations of tension and drama. Only "Dona d'Aigua IV" was different. In this piece, I wanted to suggest the pleasant and sensual sensation that the protagonist experiences while swimming in a red coral reef.
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.