Why not stop being alone on our island and find someone to be together with?
"Soirée I" and "Soirée II" talk about flirting, sensuality, desire and love.
ARCHIVAL PIGMENT PRINTS ON DIBOND ALUMINIUM
All my new hand-embellished editions are art pieces that combine the unparalleled quality of the giclée printing process on Hahnemühle Fineart paper with the stability and sophisticated lightness of Dibond aluminium.
On that surface, I start a hand-embellishing process that turns each piece into a unique work of art. After that, I apply four layers of water-based varnish to completely protect the artwork from UV light, fading, cracking and humidity.
Each art piece includes a premium aluminium hanging system that provides a fantastic weightless look when displayed.
- Unique work of art: Only 1 unit available
- Archival pigment print on Hahnemühle fine art paper mounted on a 3mm Dibond aluminium composite panel.
- Signed by the artist.
- Size: 50 x 60 cm / 19.7 x 23.6 in
- Hand-embellishing process with acrylics
- Finished with four layers of water-based varnish
- No frame nor glass required
- Ready to hang: Aluminium hanging system included
- Worldwide shipping available.