Dona d'Aigua I
I started to explore the expressive possibilities of water in 2016. In my first artworks, I planned powerful atmospheres full of tension and drama but also with mystery, delicacy and ethereality. "Dona d'Aigua I" was one of these first pieces, where a figure of a woman is trying to save herself desperately.
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.