Influenced by the myth of the Oceanids, the Greek sea nymphs, this piece is a representation of femininity, freedom, and love of nature.
- Unique work.
- Media: Mixed Media (acrylic paint, coloured pencils, Canson paper, threads, feathers, and polypropylene) on a wooden box
- Size: 48h X 48w x 4d cm / 18.90h x 18.90w x 1.6d in (including the frame).
- Frame: Beech wood with museum-quality glass Artglass AR70 (reflection under 1%).
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Changes or refunds in acquisitions of original artworks are not accepted.