Influenced by the myth of the Oceanids, the Greek sea nymphs, my newest pieces are an ode to femininity, motherhood, love and nature. In this artwork, I have represented Eurynome, one of the elder Oceanides, daughter of Oceanus and Tethys and mother of the Charites, goddesses of grace and beauty.
- Unique work.
- Media: Mixed Media (acrylic paint, coloured pencils,Canson paper, threads, pieces of plastic, polypropylene) on a wooden box
- Size: 36h X 36w x 4d cm / 14.2h x 14.2w x 1.6d in (including the frame).
- Frame: Beech wood with museum-quality glass Artglass AR70 (reflection under 1%).
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Changes or refunds in acquisitions of original artworks are not accepted.