I consider myself a very spiritual person, and I enjoy my moments of contemplation when I look thoughtfully at something or concentrate on deep reflections.
Influenced by the myth of the Oceanids, the Greek sea nymphs, my newest pieces are an ode to femininity, motherhood, love and nature.
- Unique work.
- Media: Mixed Media (acrylic paint, coloured pencils, Canson paper, threads, fabric, polypropylene) on a wooden box
- Size: 52h X 52w x 4d cm / 20.5h x 20.5w x 1.6d in (including the frame).
- Frame: White lacquered wood with museum-quality glass Artglass AR70 (reflection under 1%).
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Changes or refunds in acquisitions of original artworks are not accepted.