A woman dreams that she is lying down in the ocean and a whale appears from the bottom of the sea. She is having the same dream every night... This intriguing idea was the main reference to create this artwork that accompanied an article by Elizabeth Sulis Lim published in “Oh Comely” magazine (London).
- Museum-quality giclée print.
- Supplied with Certificate of Quality.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.