The Whale. Special edition 30/50
A woman dreams that she is lying down in the ocean and a whale appears from the
bottom of the sea. She is having the same dream every night... This intriguing idea
was the main reference to create this artwork that accompanied an article by
Elizabeth Sulis Lim published in "Oh Comely" magazine (London).
On the basis of the print of the original work “The Whale”, I have started a 50-unit limited edition that I finish by hand with watercolour, acrylics and markers, making each work a unique piece.
- Edition of 50 hand-finished units.
- Signed, titled and numbered by Sonia Alins.
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Size: 50 x 50 cm / 19.7 x 19.7 in (including a white border).
- Paper: Hahnemühle Photo Rag 308 gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.