Rebirth. Custom edition
During the summer of 2018, I had the opportunity to teach several courses on Impressionism. After that great experience, I felt I needed to create an artwork inspired by Monet’s famous “Water Lilies” series. So, the protagonist of this piece is surrounded by an environment as gorgeous as the flower garden of Giverny to symbolise the hope of a new spring, the wish for a new rebirth.
Now, I present a limited edition of that original artwork, formed by 25 museum-quality prints that, after the printing process, I customise by hand and one by one. Thus, each print is a unique piece.
- Museum-quality print.
- Edition of 25 units customised one by one by Sonia Alins.
- Signed, titled and numbered by the artist.
- Supplied with Certificate of Authenticity.
- Size: 40w x 50h cm / 15.7w x 19.7h in (including a white border).
- Paper: Canson Infinity Edition Etching Rag 310gsm.
- Inks: Epson Ultrachrome K3.
- Archival lifespan of up to 200 years.
- Worldwide shipping available.